February 18, 2011

London Fashion Week

Hi!!!
We are in one of my favorite times of the year ...
Yes, it's fashion weeks all over the world and I am very excited.
NYFW already finished, and now it's time to London FW.
It's London, baby! =)
So here are my favorites from the very first day!

Hope you enjoy!

Aminaka Wilmont


I love the coat, super cute and in this second look the dress is very nice. I love the colors!
 And by the way, all the collection is very nice!

Jean-Pierre Braganza

Like in NYFW, here we can see again a lot of red. It's the color of the Winter!
And the shirt is superb!!

Maria Grachvogel

Flow printed pants, what do I want more?

Jena.Theo

Jeans, Jeans, Jeans!!! Completely Jeans look

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi

What can I say. It's in my wishlist :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment